How do you want to spend your work week? Surrounded by creative minds working together at a privately-owned business? Traveling to customers around the US to talk about our Industry leading products? What if you had the option of both?
Find yourself in a relaxed, creative, and innovative work place with a contemporary facility at Functional Devices. Fresh young minds working next to industry experience creates a continually open learning and growing atmosphere for our employees.
At Functional Devices work life balance is easily achievable with an environment that allows you to completely leave work AT WORK. We offer abundant opportunities to travel, collaborate, and communicate directly with customers. We work directly with our in-house marketing and engineering teams to best serve our customers. Having our production area located in the building, we can experience the quality products we sell being built first hand.
With our relatively young management team, Functional Devices is continually growing and changing, but one thing has remained. Functional Devices Inc. has been an industry leader for over 40 years in Building Automation.
As an Outside Salesperson, you will be traveling the United States creating product interest by educating distributors and contractors on the many varied applications and products Functional Devices manufactures. As the individual who represents FDI and drives product awareness, an Outside Salesperson must be a self-motivated leader who can communicate effectively with all types of customers.
- Drive brand and product awareness.
- Communicate product feedback from the field.
- Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and research.
- Attend and represent our products at tradeshows.
- Generate leads from tradeshows.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Complete all tasks defined above and/or required by management to help create an environment to smoothly and efficiently develop sales of the manufactured product line. Help introduce new products into new and existing markets. Work with salespeople and coordinate with other departments within Functional Devices to further expand our market base.
- Four year College Degree in business or related field.
- Live or relocate within 35 mile radius of Functional Devices.
- Sales experience involving two step Distribution.
- National travel required.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Unique Monthly bonus program.
- Annual sales bonus.
How to Apply:
Send your resume via email to Karen Price (firstname.lastname@example.org):Click Here to Apply